The finance department at SCPDC consists of two branches: Accounting and Lending. Lending focuses externally on small businesses and the local economy while Accounting focuses internally on SCPDC’s financial operations. Lending’s $34 million portfolio provides grants and loans to small businesses throughout Louisiana so they can grow, create new jobs, and provide services to the people in our state. Accounting handles all business activity and provides a solid base for SCPDC to operate on while the agency continues to meet the ever-changing needs of those it serves.
If you’re a small business owner located in Louisiana*, contact 985-655-1051 about the following services:
- Receiving a small business loan or grant
- Receiving a recovery loan
*Businesses located in the following parishes are ineligible for the loan program: Cameron, Concordia, Jefferson, Orleans, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, and Tensas.
Accounting services provided to SCPDC:
- Processing resumes (email to email@example.com)
- Receivables (payments on SCPDC invoices, business loan payments, and collections for contracts across all departments)
- Handling and processing HR services
- Employment verifications
- Handling of SCPDC’s insurance coverage