We are working to assist our Regional small businesses as we ramp up to greater recovery efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Ida. Offering this disaster recovery loan is a small step in what will hopefully become a large-scale response as we anticipate working with our State and Federal partners to participate in future comprehensive recovery funding related to small business loans. Please note that SCPDC is using existing loan funds (which are limited) to offer these loans, without the financial backing of the Federal Government.
These loans are NOT associated with SBA and are NOT forgivable. They are meant to “bridge a gap” and get businesses to the next phase of recovery funding.
*Please note that you will have to register to submit your loan application*
- Completed Online application
- Current parish occupational license
- Most recent year filed business taxes
- Year to Date Profit and Loss Statement
- For each owner 20% or more:
- Most recent year filed personal taxes
- Personal financial statement
- Copy of government ID
For assistance, please contact the Loan Department by phone at 985-655-1051 or email email@example.com.
For more information, please view the brochure here.