SCPDC is assisting St Charles Parish in its request to hold an approved local Coastal Zone Management Program.
In accordance with the regulations of the Federal Coastal Zone Management Act (15 CFR 923.80-84), the Louisiana Coastal Resources Program (LCRP), which is administered by the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources, Office of Coastal Management (OCM), is submitting the St. Charles Parish Local Coastal Management Program to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Office for Coastal Management (NOAA/OCM) for review and inclusion as a Routine Program Change (RPC) of the LCRP.
An electronic copy of the St. Charles Parish LCMP Programmatic Document is available on the web at: http://data.dnr.la.gov/lcp/StCharlesCZM.pdf.
Additionally, hard copies of the St. Charles Parish LCMP Programmatic Document are available for review at the following locations:
- Louisiana Department of Natural Resources, Office of Coastal Management in the LaSalle Building at 617 North Third Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802;
- Louisiana State Library at 701 North 4th Street, Baton Rouge LA 70802;
- Office of the St. Charles Parish President, the Honorable Larry Cochran, St. Charles Parish Courthouse Third Floor, 15045 River Road, P.O. Box 302, Hahnville, LA 70057;
- Office of Earl Matherne, St. Charles Parish Planning and Zoning Director – Coastal Zone Management Administrator, St. Charles Parish Department of
- Planning and Zoning, 14996 River Road, P.O. Box 302, Hahnville, LA 70057;
- St. Charles Parish East Regional Library, 160 West Campus Drive, P.O. Box 759, Destrehan, LA 70047;
- St. Charles Parish West Regional Library, 105 Lakewood Drive, P.O. Box 949, Luling, LA 70070;