- Encourage teenage drivers & riders to advocate for safe driving decisions.
- Allow teenagers to become the voice of positive messaging in their respective schools, churches and communities.
- Heighten involvement from parents and teachers to motivate youth to drive responsibly and safely and become an advocate for traffic safety.
- Provide students the opportunity to bring out their creativity and resourcefulness while fostering comradeship on and off campus.
- Create a safety culture among teens through peer-to peer dialogue and activities.
Traffic Safety Meme & Video Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents that are high school students (9th-12th grade) enrolled in an accredited school in one of the following parishes: Assumption, Lafourche, St. Charles, St. James, St. John the Baptist, and Terrebonne. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Cassie M. Parker
Planner I – Regional Safety Coordinator for the South Central Regional Safety Coalition
Phone (985) 851-2900 ext. 2165 or firstname.lastname@example.org