- Out of concern for the spread of the Coronavirus, South Central Planning & Development Commission (SCPDC) effective March 19th, 2020 at noon and until further notice will not allow any walk-ins to their office located at 5058 West Main Street, Houma Louisiana 70360.
- Office hours: Will remain from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, except for official holidays.
- Building Code Enforcement: Anyone needing to schedule an inspection or speak to anyone within the Department can call (985) 655-1070 during working hours, or in case of an emergency it will be forwarded to our call center 24/7. Anyone out of State can call our toll free number at 1 (866)-
- Public wishing to speak to any employee: may still phone into the main office at (985) 851-2900 and will be directed to the desired person. Public wishing to email any employee may still access their email via SCPDC.org
- LOANS: Given the current circumstances SCPDC is deferring all loans for a period of three (3) months for notes due after April 1, 2020. Anyone
wanting to still make any payment by check or Money Order can still mail it to attention LOANS Post Office Box 1870 Gray, Louisiana 70359. Anyone needing more information can call (985) 655-1051
- Deliveries will still be accepted via secured entry at the front entrance.
Anyone having questions can call 985-851-2900.
Kevin Belanger, CEO