Restore Louisiana Small Business Program
Was your Business impacted by the March and/or August 2016 floods?
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A
0% INTEREST BUSINESS LOAN
To provide financial disaster recovery
assistance to small businesses impacted by the
2016 severe storms and flooding events in Louisiana.
INTAKE PERIOD ENDS ON OCTOBER 31, 2017
FILL AND PRINT APPLICATIONS
South Central Planning & Development Commission is excited to offer a fillable application for the Restore Louisiana Small Business Program. Feel free to use this application and attachments at your convenience to complete your file. If there are any questions regarding the online fillable application, please call 1-800-630-3791 and ask for Brooke and she will be happy to answer your questions.
Please carefully review the checklist (page 19-21) of required documents!
You may deliver the completed application and all attachments to one of our locations (see Satellite locations below) or
Email your filled application and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have Adobe Acrobat, RSLB loan applications are fillable.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat
You can download it at https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Documents can be printed and hand filled.
TYPES OF ASSISTANCE
- Interest rate is 0%
- No principal payments due for the first 6 months
- Loan amounts from $20,000 to $50,000
- 20% of the loan may be eligible for forgiveness
HOW TO QUALIFY
$10,000 “out of pocket” physical damages due to the March and/or August 2016 flood events/storms
20% Loss of Revenue due to March and/or August 2016 flood events/storms
- Business located in one of the 51 impacted parishes and open prior to:
- March 2016 flood-open before April 8
- August 2016 flood-open before August 31
- Currently operating or the ability to demonstrate reopening upon receiving assistance from the program
- Minimum 1 Full-Time Equivalent employee and no more than 50 FTE employees
- Minimum annual gross revenue of $25,000
- Non-profits MAY be eligible
- East Carroll
- East Baton Rouge
- East Feliciana
- Jefferson Davis
- Pointe Coupee
- Red River
- St. Helena
- St. James
- St. Landry
- St. Martin
- St. Tammany
- West Baton Rouge
- West Carroll
- West Feliciana
- Baton Rouge
9121 Interline Ave., Suite 3A
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- Denham Springs (Tuesday – Friday 10am-4pm)
Old City Hall
115 Mattie St.
Denham Springs, LA 70726
- Gramercy (By Appointment)
St James Welcome Center
1094 U.S. Hwy 61
Gramercy, LA 70052
- Lafayette (Mon-Friday 10am-5pm)
208 W. Gloria Switch
Lafayette, LA 70507
- Lake Charles (Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10am-4pm)
SEED Center – McNeese Campus
4310 Ryan Street
Lake Charles, LA 70605
Call SCPDC for center locations & hours
Over 20 years experience in public
recovery & economic development financing.
Funded with HUD Community Development Block Grant-Disaster Recovery funds via the Louisiana Division of Administration, Office of Community Development-Disaster Recovery Unit.