The SCPDC’s Information Technology (IT) Department strives to create, implement, and maintain information systems that solve business problems or support business tasks as broadly directed by the South Central Planning & Development Commission’s (SCPDC) C.E.O.
- We have developed a number of software products to meet jurisdictions’ common business needs. These products are enterprise-class software applications engineered completely in-house, thus saving jurisdictions a tremendous amount of money compared to building their own software or purchasing an assortment of 3rd party applications to accomplish the same thing. The current actively supported and developed product list is My Government Online, Data Anywhere and Inspection Anywhere.
- Custom phone Java applications that operate with CentOS and Asterisk.
- Provide .NET and Access software development services.
- Provide web development services.
Server & Network
- Provide web hosting to member parishes.
- Maintain a variety of Windows and Linux servers. Including, but not limited to, Microsoft Exchange, domain controllers, file servers, storage servers, etc.
- Server & Network consulting available to member parishes.
- PBX solutions and deployment
- Hosted VOIP solutions.
- Telephony Consulting
- We currently have a five-member support staff with a large variety of education, certifications and previous experience.