The Houma-Thibodaux Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) is responsible for comprehensive transportation planning in the Houma-Thibodaux region. Members of the MPO include local government officials as well as representatives from the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development.
- Law enforcement partners aim for zero deaths this Holiday Season
- SCSCP to elect new officers, select mini-grant recipients
- Traffic Safety Summit ’12 expands program scope, sets record in attendance
- Agencies promoting highway safety to gather for yearly summit
- Safe Community Partnership to hold ‘Seat Check Saturday’ event at Westside Houma Wal-Mart